National University (NU) Admission Circular (2022-23 Academic Year) has been published. Most of the HSC pass students are given the chance to do Honours courses by the National University. So, this NU Admission circular contains all the information to be done for Honours 1st year admission in all public and private colleges of the country, admission eligibility, admission fee, application date, schedule, and application process, etc. We have tried to present all these topics here for National University Admission. If your dream is to get admission and study at National University then read this article carefully.
- National University Admission
- NU Admission Eligibility 2022-23
- NU Admission Application Process by app1.nu.edu.bd
- National University Admission Result 2022–2023
- NU Final Admission Procedure
- National University (NU) Admission Circular 2022-23–2023
National University Admission
National University has released Honours Admission circular 2023 for all colleges under them. This admission circular is available on the National University admission website www.nu.ac.bd/admissions. The circular presents detailed information about admission to Bachelor (Honours) first year. According to National University Honours Admission Notice 2023, there are certain conditions to applying for NU admission. Moreover, there are different subjects and qualifications for science, humanities, and business education programs. Also, step-by-step online National University admission application, college admission procedure, and required documents information. Above all, we have tried to bring you all the information about National University (NU) Honours Admission 2022-23 here.
NU Honours Admission Application Date
A common question or curiosity among the 1st year admission students of National University is when the Honours admission application starts and ends. In the admission circular published by the National University, the 1st year Honours admission 2023 program for the academic year 2022-23 has been published. Let’s take a look at these dates.
|Application Start||05 April 2023 (From 4:00 PM)|
|Application Last Date||08 May 2023 (Till 11.59 PM)|
|1st Merit List Result Publish Date||After 17 May 2023|
NU Admission Eligibility 2022-23
National University (NU) Admission Eligibility remains the same this year 2022-23 as the previous year 2021–2022. The following are the minimum qualifications for applying for admission to the National University based on the Humanities, Science, and Business groups qualifications required for final admission.
|Group||SSC(2019–2020)||HSC(2020–2021)||Total Minimum GPA (With 4th Subject)|
NU Admission Application Process by app1.nu.edu.bd
National University (NU) admission requires an initial application and a later final admission application after obtaining the merit list. As the NU preliminary application has to be done first and the college selection and subject preference are arranged in the preliminary application. So let’s complete the initial application for NU Honours admission properly. Read this post in Bangla: জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় (অনার্স) ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি ২০২৩।
- To start the application process, first visit the National University Admission website. The website address is http://app1.nu.edu.bd/.
- After opening the website, you will see a button on the left side that says Apply Now (Honours), click on it.
- Now proceed with your SSC and HSC exam details. On this page, you select SSC and HSC Roll, Registration Number, Board, and Pass Year and proceed to the next step.
- If your given SSC and HSC exam information is correct, you will see your name, father’s name, date of birth and important information on the next page. Verify the information once if everything is correct then proceed to the next step.
- At this stage, you have to select the college of your choice and the subjects of your choice. To select the college of your choice, first, select a division from the division option, then select a district from among the districts in that division, then select colleges of your choice from the list of colleges in your selected district.
- Selecting the preferred college will display all the subjects and the number of seats available in that college. Prioritize all the subjects you wish to study so that you are given subjects from the top list of your choice according to your merit list.
- Remember to prioritize the topics you are most interested in reading about. Because if you are selected in any of the last list subjects of your choice, you can come to the first list subject by migration. But if you are selected for the first list, then you will not be able to go to the next list.
- In the next step, if you have any quota, select it. And if there is no quota then proceed to the next step by picking the No option.
- Here you have to provide a passport-size photograph and the mobile number you use. Your image size should be 120px x 150px and the maximum image size is 50 KB.
- After providing all the information you will see your application details. After verifying all the details are correct, click on submit application button.
- Once the application is completed correctly, you will get the admission roll and a pin number along with downloading the application admit card in a pdf file.
- Sign the printed form and pay the fee of Tk 250 to the mobile number given by the concerned college.
- After paying the NU application fee correctly, you will receive a successful message on your given mobile number.
- Everything to be submitted along with the application form
What should be submitted along with the application form to the concerned college are-
- Attested photocopy of SSC/equivalent examination mark sheet.
- Attested photocopy of HSC/equivalent examination marksheet.
- Attested photocopy of SSC/Equivalent Examination Registration Card.
- Attested photocopy of HSC / Equivalent Examination Registration Card
- Document for 250tk application fee payment.
National University Admission Result 2022–2023
National University Admission 2022–2023 Result Merit list will be published in 1st and 2nd phases. The NU Admission merit list of 1st phase will be released in about 1 week from the last date of application. Candidates who are first selected by the colleges of their listed colleges will get NU admission. Later merit list of 2nd phase will be published subject to seat vacancy from 1st phase. After this, candidates from this list will get NU admission opportunities. The merit list for 2nd step will be released within 2/1 days after completion of 1st step admission. After that, there will be an opportunity for migration and release slip result subject to seat availability.
College Choice & Migration for NU Admission
By submitting all the procedures including the http://app1.nu.edu.bd online application form and fees correctly, an aspirant student will be initially considered an eligible candidate. After that, he can apply for NU honours admission to only 1 college. Later, he will get the opportunity of migration subject to the availability of seats.
NU Final Admission Procedure
After the 1st or 2nd stage merit list is published in the National University, those who will get the chance of admission, are now going to know what they have to do in the admission field. Let’s finally know the things to be done by the candidate to get admission in Honours 1st year of National University.
- Candidates have to enter the Honours Application Login from the National University website with the correct roll and pin number of the candidate.
- Click on ‘Application Form‘.
- There will be a form containing your name, your father’s name, and the subject to which you have got admission.
- Then the nationality should be filled in Bangladeshi.
- Tick the names of different religions mentioned in your religion.
- In the form, the parent’s name, mobile number, his annual income, etc. must be filled with all the required correct information.
- Then it will be written, Do you want to change your assignment subject based on your preference list?
- Here, if you want to study the subject in which you have got admission opportunity, then click on ‘NO‘ option. And if you want to study in the subject of the first row of your given choice, then click on ‘YES‘. By doing this you will get subject migration subject to the availability of seats.
- Then you have to fill in your permanent address and current address correctly.
- Then click on ‘Save Information‘.
After filling out the form, download it and print out 2 copies. 1 college copy and another as a student copy. After that, the necessary documents should be attached and submitted to the said college. After paying the admission fee, your final admission to that college will be completed.
Documents required for NU final admission
The following are the required documents to be submitted along with the above form for final admission in the Honours 1st year at National University.
- 2 copies of the online filled form
- At least 4 copies of passport-size color photographs. The photo will have the student’s signature on the back.
- 2 more copies of the SSC/Equivalent Examination Marksheet along with the original copy.
- Original copy of HSC/equivalent examination mark sheet along with 2 more copies.
- 2 attested copies of the SSC registration card.
- 2 attested copies of HSC/equivalent examination registration card.
- The certificate if eligible for admission under the freedom fighter/pet quota.
- In case of admission to a government college, the admission fee should be deposited in the account of that college.
- The admission fee is around 4000 Taka.
National University (NU) Admission Circular 2022-23–2023
On 29/03/2023 the National University published the admission circular for Honours 1st year from their own website. The circular is appended below for the convenience of aspiring students.
In this article, we have presented all the important information about NU Honours Admission 2023. Hope this post has cleared all the issues related to National University Admission. Stay with us to get updated information regarding the National University Admission Circular 2023.