National University (NU) Honours 1st Year Result 2023 is now available in the online database of the university. As a student doing Honours 1st year courses, it is important to keep track of your academic progress and results. Honours 1st Year Result Single CGPA Result, College Wise Result and Overall Honours 1st Year Result 2023 will be available in various ways.
To make it easier for students to access the results, this post will provide a comprehensive guide on how to view and obtain the Honours 1st Year Result 2023. Here are the expected release date of Honours 1st year result, methods to check result. All methods of obtaining results on the NU website, online or through mobile, and the process of challenging and correcting NU Honours exam results, if necessary, are also discussed.
Students need to be aware of their academic performance. In this case, the results after the Honours 1st year examination will help measure the progress of the students. Moreover, it will serve as an important criterion to make necessary adjustments in their studies. By following the guidelines mentioned in this post, students can easily know the Honours 1st Year Result and also know about the things to do after the result.
- Honours Result
- Honours 1st Year Result 2023 Publish Date
- How To Get National University (NU) Honours 1st Year Result?
- How To Challenge or Re-scrutiny Honours 1st Year Result?
Honours 1st year exam result is very important in National University. Since this is your first annual exam in Honours from national university, you need to have complete knowledge about Honours result to score well overall. We know that Honours program is a 4 year course, where 4 separate exams are taken every year. In case of final Honours result, the average CGPA of the entire 4 years (1st year, 1st year, 3rd year and 4th year) is the final Honours result.
It is important to note that each year’s results are not a final reflection of your academic performance. This is because results in later years can compensate for any poor results in previous years. Hence the importance of persistence and consistent effort every year.
If a student gets a CGPA below 2.75 in any subject in the Honours examination, he/she will get an opportunity to improve his/her examination result by taking an improvement examination in the following year. If there is an increase in the improvement test result, the increased result will be accepted. But if the improvement test is bad or if the result does not increase, the previous result will be maintained. If a student feels that they have performed well in the exam but the result is not as per their expectation, they can challenge the result within a few days of the release of the result.
Honours 1st Year Result 2023 Publish Date
Honours 1st year result declaration is an important event for students and their families. So it is important to have accurate and up-to-date information about the expected release date of Honours 1st Year Result. Unfortunately, the authorities do not provide any information in advance about the exact date of release of Honours 1st Year Result.
However, Bangladesh National University tries to release the results as soon as possible. Results are usually published within 60-90 working days of the completion of the examination.
Students must regularly visit the official website of Bangladesh National University to stay informed about the release of Honours 1st Year Result. All information about the result release is available on the notice page. In this case, the National University publishes the announcement of Honours 1st year results one day before or on the same day.
How To Get National University (NU) Honours 1st Year Result?
As an Honours 1st year student, you need to know that National University provides two convenient ways to access Honours 1st year results.
Firstly, students can get their Honours 1st Year Result by visiting the National University website and searching their roll/registration number. This is the best method that can be done in your own home or from any internet-enabled device.
Also, students can get their Honours 1st year result through mobile SMS. All that is required in this case is a mobile phone with an active SIM card and the ability to send text messages. So, follow the instructions given by the National University and get the result through SMS on time.
However, you can easily get your Honours 1st Year Result using both online and mobile SMS methods. So, let’s discuss all these methods in detail to get Honours 1st Year Result.
Honours 1st Year Result Through www.nu.ac.bd/results
Are you a student who appeared for Honours 1st year examination? Then surely you are interested to know your result. In this case Bangladesh National University provides you a platform to get results online. So, the official website to check Honours 1st year result is www.nu.ac.bd/results.
Here are the steps you need to follow to check your Honours 1st Year result online:
- Open your browser and type in the URL http://www.nu.ac.bd/results to access the result checking portal.
- Once you are on the website, click on the “Honours” option from the list of examination categories on the left side of the page. This will take you to a page that lists all the different years of Honours examinations.
- From the list of examination years, select the year that corresponds to the year of your examination.
- On the next page, you will see an option to search for your result. You will need to enter your registration number in the designated field. In addition, you will also need to select the year of the examination as it appears on your admit card.
- Before you can view your results, you will need to verify that you are not a robot. To do this, you will see a picture with five characters. Write the letters in the box below as they appear in the picture. This step is important to prevent any fraudulent activities.
- Once you have entered all the necessary details, click the “Search Results” button. If the details you have entered are correct, including the captcha code, you will be able to see your results along with your marksheet.
Honours 1st Year Result Through www.nubd.info
Are you looking for an alternative website to check Honours 1st Year Result? In this case the National University has given the opportunity to use www.nubd.info as an alternative website. This is usually due to server issues. The steps to check Honours 1st year result through this website are easy and simple. Those methods are described below:
- Open your browser and type in the URL http://www.nubd.info/ to access the website.
- Once you are on the website, click on the “Results” option from the top menu. This will take you to a page dedicated to the results of different examination categories.
- From the list of examination categories, select “Honours 1st Year” to view your results.
- On the next page, you will need to provide your roll or registration number and the year in which you passed the examination. Ensure that the information you provide is accurate, as it will determine the accuracy of your results.
- After you have entered all the necessary details, click on the “Get Result” button. If the information you have provided is correct, you will be able to view your Honours 1st Year result along with your marksheet.
Honours 1st Year Result Through SMS
Honours 1st year result declaration is a much awaited event for students. Large number of students try to check their results together on this day. As a result, many people have problems getting results. So National University has given students the option to access Honours 1st Year Result quickly through SMS. It is a convenient and accessible option for students who do not have access to the Internet. Or they may prefer to get their results via mobile phone rather than try again and again online.
Here’s how you can view your Honours 1st Year result through SMS:
- Send an SMS
On the day of publication of results, compose an SMS in the following format: “NU H1 [space] Roll number.”
For example, if your roll number is 6100756, the SMS should “NU H1 6100756.”
- Send the SMS to 16222
Once the SMS is composed, send it to the number 16222. It’s important to ensure that you have sufficient balance in your mobile phone to send the SMS.
- Receive Your Results
You will receive a response SMS containing your Honours 1st Year result within a few moments of sending the request.
Remember that, the SMS method for viewing Honours 1st Year result is only available on the result publication day. Additionally, it’s a good idea to verify your results on the official website (www.nu.ac.bd/results). So that you can get full and a details mark sheet.
How To Challenge or Re-scrutiny Honours 1st Year Result?
Are you worried about your Honours 1st year results? Or the test results were not expected? In this case, you can apply for re-verification of your Honours 1st year results (in a particular subject or in multiple subjects). In this case, you will have to pay a non-refundable fee. So do you want to know how to challenge or recheck or re-scrutiny Honours 1st year result?
National University will give you an opportunity to challenge your Honours 1st year results. However, after the announcement of the Honours 1st year result, there will be a chance to apply for only a few days. So check the notice board of National University website (www.nu.ac.bd). On that notice board, you will get a notification regarding re-examination of Honours 1st year result on the day of release of result or the next day, which will contain all the rules and procedures.
Honours 1st year result is very important. It shows how well a student has done in their studies. Although the Honours result is based on the examination taken over 4 years. So if you know this information during the first year result then you can prepare better in the next years. So we have tried in this discussion to verify the Honours 1st year results along with the important issues like result re-checking and improvement test. If there are more questions on this topic, please feel free to ask in the comment section. We are here ready to help you in all matters related to Honours 1st Year Result.